PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What’s the fine for? Non cooperation or withholding the truth? Listen mate , I’m on the clubs side , the slur will never go away based on a fine.
Agreed, The slur won’t go away, but your posts imply that if we get any fine, that means we’re guilty, which is an incorrect assumption

Do you know what information we’ve withheld? If not, you’re gonna tie yourself up in knots over something you know nowt about mate

I hope so mate , I just don’t like the obvious nervousness of our fans on here who have a legal grasp or financial acumen, not one has said we are 100% innocent , it’s all about getting away with this on a technicality. We will always be chests in the eyes of everyone, and the press will continue to go to town on us , we are either 100% innocent or not . Rant over !
In an ideal world that would be great. Black and white, right or wrong. Most of this fight will be down to interpretation of the irrefutable material. Point after point will be contested. Based on what we know and the interpretion of said law from experienced posters on here.

It will land somewhere in the middle and both sides will claim victory.

We are no cheats. I don’t care how many times it is trotted out to attack the club. FFP is a ruse to pretend fairness matters.

The legal/accountants framework can and will be subject to manipulation whilst not technically breaking the rules. Nothing wrong with bending rules in this arena. It’s expected with all 20 clubs.

Agreed, The slur won’t go away, but your posts imply that if we get any fine, that means we’re guilty, which is an incorrect assumption

Do you know what information we’ve withheld? If not, you’re gonna tie yourself up in knots over something you know nowt about mate
That's what the idiots on Twitter repeat ad nauseum, "you paid a fine so you must be guilty".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.