PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I haven’t checked to see what the Club’s options are under the rules, but the prominent use of “independent” and “impartial” in the statement released suggests that the Club will look very closely at the appointment of Rosen given his declared football allegiance.

Fuck me, I need a stiff drink after wading through that lot.
Bottle of Stella in hand mate, I'm fucking fuming, all the way to the High Court this if that nerdy ponce finds us guilty. The Premier League has shit on the team who has driven the quality of their product and increased its world wide audience. These are thunderbastards, make no mistake.

Well I can't wait for all of the Premier League managers to have their opinion asked about something they couldn't possibly be in any position to comment on. No doubt the usual suspect won't be shy in giving an opinion though.

Hope the club also monitors what the media and others say, and if cleared of charges and they have openly stated ie Keown we are cheats, we finally take the gloves off and sue each and every one of them for slander

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.