PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I look forward to our defence against the allegations as a final chance to bury them.

If it all goes tits up, I will still be a City fan. If we have years in the wilderness, I will still be a City fan. If we play an Academy team every week, I will still be a City fan.
Fck that

When Uefa made their attempt at screwing us over, the statement from the club came out pretty soon after the charges. Took a good couple of hours for this one, have they tried to blindside the club and not tell them in advance on this occasion?
The first sentence of the statement practically says the club has been blindsided

Irrefutable evidence wording again used.
'Evidence'. My kinda noun!

'Irrefutable'. My kinda adjective!!

'Manchester City'. My kinda club.. always!!!

Now then City, go after them. Do it nice and quietly. But go after them. Each and every one of them. And let's have an end to this fifteen years of lying, racist nonsense..

30 charges relate to non-compliance with the investigation.

25 relate to profit and sustainability.

5 relate to the non-compliance with UEFA, which we were already fined for.

12 relate to breach of details on how much was paid to players between 2010-2016

8 relate to breach the details of how much was paid to managers between 2009-2013

50 relate to accuracy of financial reports to the PL.

Like I said, good luck proving all of that and if we found guilty of a few we will fight it in the higher courts.
What a truly bizarre list of trumped up allegations. It’s clear the hyenas and jackals from the gang of eight or nine other clubs have working feverishly to orchestrate this attack.

Its incumbent on every one of us to back our club in this moment.

We fight against the odds and never give in. It’s in our DNA.

Come on City!

Mr Nasser of PSG within a few years became a member of FIFA World Cup and Chairman of European Club Association.

That’s how you accumulate power once you are on top. I still feel we are too chummy with the likes of Arsenal and Barcelona!

Oh.

I’ve interrupted what I was doing as I had to get this down. I’m not sure where the truth is going to be on this one between the panic jockeys on here or the ones who are too complacent and dismissive. But this doesn’t look pretty. Doesn’t look like the vested interest Der Speigel Bayern sponsored eufa stuff. This is our own league.

Talksport getting all giddy. My mates all rightly “ it seems” piling in enjoying it a bit too much. We’ve been able to see off all the nonsense before but this really doesn’t look pretty.

You give so much to your team, it’s not just support, you give a part of you. A real emotional commitment. And if this proves to be the case, all of the celebrations, joy and the trophies that have made up for crying as Bell got carried off, Kinkladze throwing his boots into the crowd at yet another relegation, going to Gillingham and Wycombe and Millwall, the endless disappointments, the thrashings by both of the red teams over the years, sticking up for your team in the playground, the pub, the office….. then this is going to really take some getting over.

I hope it blows over but I don’t think so, 98+ Smoking Guns, as the lawyers would put it, can’t all be puffed away. Can they?

First thing this morning I woke up concerned at the lack of passion in the team at the moment. Now this embarrassment. Maybe they knew this was coming?

Not sure what else to say. I feel a bit numb.
“This is our own league”…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.