PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why should we ever get used to some of the shit these cunts throw at. I saw a few minutes of the fat Geordie **** talking to the fat Irish **** & that shouldn’t be allowed. I’d love them to be sued & closed down then pissed on when sleeping in an entry. I listened to 2 mins & heard 20 lies.
And why would you listen to two seconds of that fat Georgie or fat Irish **** (I’m not fat as such but meet the other two criteria) let alone two minutes.

Just don’t listen or read their crap. You’ll be all the better for it.

100% agree ,but our club have taken the softly , softly approach for a decade or more and unfortunately i can't see it changing , frustrating for us the fans , the club should realise how badly it reflects on our club and supporters and the damage the lies are doing , when our owners are trying to build a sustainable world class football club. At some stage you have to say enough is enough.
This is frustrating for us but we are threatening the establishment here and we have to win the war or they will destroy us, I believe we know the end game is near and we have to be ready, no good winning a few battles along the way however frustrating it is.

Think I’ve given up booing it to be honest, we eventually won at CAS, they seem to be leaving us alone, Ceferin seems to be a friend, we’ve been to a final & semi since, plus Pep & the players see it as the pinnacle….anyways, if there’s one thing in life I’ve learnt it’s corruption is normally replaced by more corruption, fifa PL ? FAI
I hear you.

Yeah, like I said I'm still sceptical but the fact that the club didn't just dismiss it as out and out bollocks makes me wonder if maybe something is going on.
But aren’t our owners/management a bit like your royal family. Neither confirm nor deny anything.
We don’t seem to get involved until ultimately required to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.