PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Think we all know there’s corruption in football, whether it’s in the millions regarding a transfer or a small bet on a yellow card. So it doesn’t seem that fanciful that something has been recorded (fake Sheik etc) and this incident doesn’t appear to of come from the VAR room, so the big question is who & where from, and who passed it on ? If it was true, the fact they are using code says it’s organised and this would be massive, but there’s probably a simple explanation of comms being crossed with say a tv studio
PIGMOL operation leveling up

Not sure why anybody is thinking the media have been gagged / gone quite ??

The Times and the FT have published articles today as bad as anything that came out last week.

IF Burnley have held out an olive branch to City, it’s hardly surprising news:

1. They no longer attend PL meetings
2. Different ownership
3. Have Harwood-Bellis on loan from City and I’m sure will want to deal with us more in future
4. City legend as manager
I can see that, all about self interest, something Pep himself alluded to in that press conference did he not ?

Good grief are we still on about that nonsense from yesterday.

It’s not even a plausible fantasy. There is nothing that could be said between a ref and VAR that would be used as collateral in any of the charges City face.

This is a great thread to hear comments from legal experts about what’s happening. Complete bollocks about secret recordings turns the thread into a joke.
Wise the fuck up, will ya...

Sorry, needed to take a break from this thread as it got me depressed. Now I've been catching up and thanks for sharing, @Ric , @Dodge , @tolmie's hairdoo , @Chris in London , @projectriver , @Prestwich_Blue and everyone else.

Just a question. Has there been any reliable information recently about how long this could potentially take? Are we still speaking about potentially 3-4 years or has that changed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.