PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sorry, needed to take a break from this thread as it got me depressed. Now I've been catching up and thanks for sharing, @Ric , @Dodge , @tolmie's hairdoo , @Chris in London , @projectriver , @Prestwich_Blue and everyone else.

Just a question. Has there been any reliable information recently about how long this could potentially take? Are we still speaking about potentially 3-4 years or has that changed?

PIGMOL operation leveling up
It sounds more like a flippant jokey comment to me. Not so much corruption but an example of the sort of bad faith shown to our club by the authorities. I thought Howard Webb looked a bit nervous and unconvincing when he was asked about the Attwell decision. He tried to hide behind the "subjective decision" narrative but then admitted the decison was "probably the wrong one."
Personally I think the so-called "leaked broadcast tape" is more about cock-up than conspiracy. It shows the media and some of the referees are happy to privately mock our club. A bit like John W Henry nicknaming Soriano "the terrorist." Oh how they laughed.

They called him a liar
He set them on fire
And Pannick bought a new Lamborghini!

what-ill.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.