PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It isn’t. They’re the main protagonists in the Hateful 9 episode.
This is getting tiring . City must stop being a fucking cash cow to these cunts and take each one of these allegations to bed once and for all. Sue the fuck of all those behind this .

If they relegate us let’s build that stand twice the size. Let’s pack it to 70,000 every week and show the club how much we love it. Up the Blues!

Had a Liverpool fan in work say am I ashamed of what the club did cheating etc

I went why should I be ashamed I'm a football /City fan I don't care about this I just want to watch my club play football , you should be more ashamed of your club due to its history.

Fucking hell it's like they've all come out from hiding now to jump on this

I wish I had your confidence. But the amount of charges over 9 seasons is what worries me

It isn't that which worries me it's who and what we're up against and our chance of getting a fair hearing that does. This constant investigative and microscopic scrutiny of our club has to be unprecedented in the history of football. Has any other club gone through this before?

Where have they got this information about City from, and surely all clubs should be investigated otherwise it’s obvious this is a kangaroo court and that in itself should be investigated.
It's all allegations, they expect us to prove we did not break regulations, rather than them prove we did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.