PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

And it's also important to point out that our accounts, and any supporting documents, form the basis for whether we've complied with the PL's Sustainability rules and FFP.

I suspect the fact that any under or overstatement of our financial position still wouldn't actually have led to a breach in either case is likely to be irrelevant. If they find us guilty of falsifying our accounts then the PL/FFP charges pretty well automatically stand as well.

On the other hand, if they find that we haven't falsified our accounts then the chances are that the PL/FFP charges fall by default.
Can you clarify this for me who is the they you are referring to and where has the falsifying accounts part come from I thought the Premier League said they had not accused us of such things as fraud and false accounting even tho I suspect they have by default due to what would have had to happen for the charges to be true.

I read your post and thought we where being gone after by the police and HMRC etc etc but I carnt see it

But was even alleged to have happened I don’t remember even a brief mention
It’s been so long since I read it, I’ve forgotten what they were supposed to have done. It was part of the DS release that was printed over the week.
As I said, chip paper the next day.

Can you clarify this for me who is the they you are referring to and where has the falsifying accounts part come from I thought the Premier League said they had not accused us of such things as fraud and false accounting even tho I suspect they have by default due to what would have had to happen for the charges to be true.

I read your post and thought we where being gone after by the police and HMRC etc etc but I carnt see it
Seems to me that your post is inferring quite a bit of back peddling from the Premier League.

Interview with Cheesman here.

This is what City are up against (the aptly named cartel) and have been for a long time now.
City have attempted to level up the playing field, to keep the competition honest (which is in the interests of all other clubs btw).
Yes, there was a wobble (the ESL temptation) but it looks like the club have learnt a lesson from that.
So, no matter what, In City (and Pep)! I Trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.