PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is what City are up against (the aptly named cartel) and have been for a long time now.
City have attempted to level up the playing field, to keep the competition honest (which is in the interests of all other clubs btw).
Yes, there was a wobble (the ESL temptation) but it looks like the club have learnt a lesson from that.
So, no matter what, In City (and Pep)! I Trust.
I took a huge amount of comfort and confidence from Sir Mark Kendrick’s interview. Well done Cheesy.

That was the season that Clattenburg gave an outrageous penalty to Spurs at our place for that so-called handball by Sterling when he turned his back and jumped to block a ball being crossed into the box just a week after we lost 3-1 at home to Leicester
The season before the then 40(?)-year old, highest profile referee in the world's biggest league, all of sudden decided to quit and go to Saudi Arabia mid-season.

That was the season that Clattenburg gave an outrageous penalty to Spurs at our place for that so-called handball by Sterling when he turned his back and jumped to block a ball being crossed into the box just a week after we lost 3-1 at home to Leicester
Indeed, I’ve never seen convincing evidence it was even inside the penalty area, he couldn’t possibly be certain from where he was stood. And he blew his whistle whilst Sterling was still in the air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.