PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We will probably have a few more charges thrown our way after the ref's performance so far.

I still can’t get my head around the charges levied against city.

Where is the proof of our wrongdoing? The league will only have our financial statements to go on which have been audited by accredited accountants year after year.

The more I think about this whole shit show the more bizzare it becomes. All roads lead back to der spiegal. It doesn't matter if the league or the media or anyone else believe us, it’s in black and white and free to view.

Talking watergate levels of scandal of true.

what a load of bollox, it really is. If City had intended to defraud the league I would like to think we would have did a better job of it than this mess. We can’t even afford a fucking LB.

Cleared by CAS and once this circus is over we will be cleared again.
If you can't beat City on the pitch take em to a tribunal...its called financial fair play...

I still can’t get my head around the charges levied against city.

Where is the proof of our wrongdoing? The league will only have our financial statements to go on which have been audited by accredited accountants year after year.

The more I think about this whole shit show the more bizzare it becomes. All roads lead back to der spiegal. It doesn't matter if the league or the media or anyone else believe us, it’s in black and white and free to view.

Talking watergate levels of scandal of true.

what a load of bollox, it really is. If City had intended to defraud the league I would like to think we would have did a better job of it than this mess. We can’t even afford a fucking LB.

Cleared by CAS and once this circus is over we will be cleared again.

Haters gonna hate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.