PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As Harris has been utterly obnoxious and unnecessarily aggressive in dealings with a couple of knowledgeable Blues I know and like who were interacting with him quite reasonably, as he's an utter obsessive who goes beyond all reason in his view of City, as he doesn't know even a tenth as much as he likes to think he does about the business of football, as his tweets in the past have demonstrated that he lurks on here, and as this clearly rankles with him when we mention it, I present this board's regular public-service announcement:

YOU AREN'T AN EXPERT IN FOOTBALL FINANCE, NICK, AND EVEN THE HIGH COURT RECOGNISED THAT FACT.

You're just a talentless, know-nothing fucking arsehole.
Would make a decent banner that.

As Harris has been utterly obnoxious and unnecessarily aggressive in dealings with a couple of knowledgeable Blues I know and like who were interacting with him quite reasonably, as he's an utter obsessive who goes beyond all reason in his view of City, as he doesn't know even a tenth as much as he likes to think he does about the business of football, as his tweets in the past have demonstrated that he lurks on here, and as this clearly rankles with him when we mention it, I present this board's regular public-service announcement:

YOU AREN'T AN EXPERT IN FOOTBALL FINANCE, NICK, AND EVEN THE HIGH COURT RECOGNISED THAT FACT.

You're just a talentless, know-nothing fucking arsehole.

I would have thought such personal insults were beneath you.

Very happy they are not, though. Well done.

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.