PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He cant block me as I won't engage with him or their like with their puerile bullshit. I'll leave the responses to those who know how to get at these purveyors of lies with truth and knowledge, something they seem to lack deliberately as it suits their agenda and no nowt audience.
They live off clicks and views, simply don't give them any and laugh at their pathetic attempts at fending off Citys finest when their BS is shown to be the utter bollocks it is.

The whole dialogue between the two of them reads like exactly what it is: an exchange between, on the one hand, a serious professional person who's eminent in his field and knows what he's talking about, and, on the other hand, a bad-faith fucking simpleton.
If that's aimed at Stefan, it's a bit harsh. If, on the other hand, it's aimed at Harris (as I strongly suspect it is) it's somewhat charitable.

If that's aimed at Stefan, it's a bit harsh. If, on the other hand, it's aimed at Harris (as I strongly suspect it is) it's somewhat charitable.

Your suspicion is quite correct, but I made an edit to amend the post anyway just so that it's crystal clear. ;)

Harris has blocked most City fans that reply to his tweets, makes me wonder why he hasn’t blocked Stefan yet considering how much he destroys him.
I think pretty obviously because he’d be biting off his nose to spite his face. Where else do you think he acquired what little knowledge he does have?!

This may be the case or not although I am with you on this.
Another option is that City are happy to continue temporarily extending the Etihad stadium sponsorship for another three years in order to secure a Mega Mega Mega* new sponsorship deal when the North-stand is complete to maximise it's revenue?

*AKA "Massive"

Manchester and South Sale Investments Ventures Enterprise

What a sponsor.

This may be the case or not although I am with you on this.
Another option is that City are happy to continue temporarily extending the Etihad stadium sponsorship for another three years in order to secure a Mega Mega Mega* new sponsorship deal when the North-stand is complete to maximise it's revenue?

*AKA "Massive"
massive-darian.gif

Why don't City really test the libel laws as he's really pushing it hardcore?
I’ve been wondering the same, especially after his latest tirade. I remember @tolmie's hairdoo saying City view him as a fairly harmless oddball so they don’t give him any attention.

Got to wonder if our lawyers will give Harris a tap on the shoulder soon though. He’s getting worse, which I didn’t think was possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.