PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

American owned, part of the cartel, what do they have to worry about?
Its the american influence that would like a salary cap...even a draft system i bet. Chelsea sre not part of the red cartel. Thats why they are selling up. Saudi / PSG / Us .. have deeper pockets

@SWP's back

I'm not going to check over all the pages to see if this was answered already, but you were asking for a source on the claim any possible appeal goes to the high court rather than to CAS. I'm not a lawyer or anything, and have only skimmed PL rules, but this could be the relevant section:

Agreement to Arbitrate
X.2. Membership of the League shall constitute an agreement in writing between the League and each Club, between the League and each Director of each Club and between each Club for the purposes of section 5 of the Act in the following terms:
X.2.1. to submit all disputes which arise between them (including in the case of a Relegated Club any dispute between it and a Club or the League, the cause of action of which arose while the Relegated Club was a member of the League), whether arising out of these Rules or otherwise, to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Act and this Section of these Rules;
X.2.2. that the seat of each such arbitration shall be in England and Wales;
X.2.3. that the issues in each such arbitration shall be decided in accordance with English law; and
X.2.4. that no other system or mode of arbitration will be invoked to resolve any such dispute.
Just discussing this with my missus(solicitor) she says it would go against The Laws of Natural Justice not to have an avenue of appeal. No idea what that means, I’m the thick one in the family!

I have just spoken to a friend inside CFG.

They aren't worried, and neither should we be.

There are no surprises. Khaldoon will burn down the entire Premier League house if it comes to it.
I appreciate that you are a very knowledgeable poster mate, and with more sources than most, but do you really believe all this Khaldoon will get em stuff? I’ve been hearing that for years, that we will stuff uefa, stuff the PL, stuff Peter walton etc, not sure about that

I have just spoken to a friend inside CFG.

They aren't worried, and neither should we be.

There are no surprises. Khaldoon will burn down the entire Premier League house if it comes to it.

I am worried and I think the club are being naive thinking because they think we are okay we will be. Remember the first European ffp charge when they changed the goalposts when we did comply and punished us anyway?

We are up against the worst scum in football who've been after us since day one. We play fair ( In spite of accusations) they don't.

Even if we win Khaldoon needs to do precisely that, burn down the whole stinking core of the so called premier league. Enough nicely nicely, it hasn't worked, it will never work. They want to finish us, now finish them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.