PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Its the american influence that would like a salary cap...even a draft system i bet. Chelsea sre not part of the red cartel. Thats why they are selling up. Saudi / PSG / Us .. have deeper pockets
I'd have no problem with a salary cap, if it was in any way practical. It's a salary cap that's linked entirely to revenues that's the problem. If the rags can only spend as much on wages as Wolves, bring it on.

Just discussing this with my missus(solicitor) she says it would go against The Laws of Natural Justice not to have an avenue of appeal. No idea what that means, I’m the thick one in the family!
I don't think it's saying there's no right of appeal, just specifying where/how a club would appeal. (I'm not a lawyer, as I said - just giving my interpretation of the language.)

He's in court all day today. Hopefully tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, Soriano should go at the end of this season. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the PL investigations, all of this stuff has happened under his watch, and City have flown too close to the sun too many times in the pursuit of maximum commercial growth.
Soriano wasn't appointed until 2012 from memory. These charges go back to 2009

please, please, please, City. go at these PL twats with the vicious enthusiasm of a rabid pit bull. and when you come out the other end victorious, please, for fuck sake sue the league for reputational damage.

make them regret ever having danced to the tune of the red top wankstains who think the league belongs to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.