PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

giphy.gif

I just felt like posting this for particular reason!

He's in court all day today. Hopefully tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, Soriano should go at the end of this season. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the PL investigations, all of this stuff has happened under his watch, and City have flown too close to the sun too many times in the pursuit of maximum commercial growth.

I don't think we can get rid of him now. He has to stay until the case has been reviewed. Sack him and it looks like we're accepting guilt, and we also risk turning a key person against us. I'm not sure any of this is Soriano's fault. I think our owners made the mistake of believing that they could transform the negative opinion if they played by the rules. They didn't expect the rules to keep changing, the history boys to keep gunning for them and people to hack their emails and reveal things to the public. That last part I can understand not catering for, but they should never have expected our rivals to accept us arriving on the scene without doing their utmost to stop it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.