PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He took on a very prestigious role in USA heading of the newly formed Pro Refs Organisation. He started the role 2 days after he left the PL.

He was 52 years old in his final year in the PL. 3 years older than the next oldest ref in the league. He left in the final weeks of the season to take up a far better job than his role as a ref.

Do you really think he was sacked from the PL in disgrace and magically managed to start the most senior role of referring in the USA 2 days later ???

Even more incredible is the idea that a ref supposedly sacked for being corrupt returned from the USA and walked into a high profile job with BT Sports.

Can’t believe people are falling for this crap.
He was the worst referee I have ever seen in my life. Every match I watched was extremely suspicious. Always looked clearly biased in all decisions.

Yes, it's brilliantly clever isn't it? Spout some outlandish theories that throw people of the scent then make your money from their clicks and from organisations who value high quality and relevant analysis.

Or not. Why get bothered by it?

He took on a very prestigious role in USA heading of the newly formed Pro Refs Organisation. He started the role 2 days after he left the PL.

He was 52 years old in his final year in the PL. 3 years older than the next oldest ref in the league. He left in the final weeks of the season to take up a far better job than his role as a ref.

Do you really think he was sacked from the PL in disgrace and magically managed to start the most senior role of referring in the USA 2 days later ???

Even more incredible is the idea that a ref supposedly sacked for being corrupt returned from the USA and walked into a high profile job with BT Sports.

Whatever the rights and wrongs, his performances on City games especially Everton games should have meant he wasn't fit for purpose (even removing my sky blue glasses) and probably shows how little idea the MLS have about football.

As for walking back into a BT job...he's fucking shite on there too so they hold no sway as being credible either.

Because he'd been offered another job, and so worked out his notice period (From what I can see in articles about other refs, I believe it would have been 3 months for a Premier League referee)?

The US season began at the beginning of March that year, and the fact that he started within days of his last PL match, suggests they wanted him asap.

You know this can work both ways? What better way to get rid of a ref quietly than to find him a new role somewhere else? Clattenburg anyone?

Well it could've been hushed up by the PL and instead of being sacked in disgrace he was politely asked to leave. There's always been a whiff around Walton and the way he used to ref our games - particularly against both Merseyside clubs - would suggest there was something not quite right. As for working for BT Sport, you're having a laugh aren't you? They'll have practically any **** on their show, as evidenced by the fact that they've even given that obese Rag prick Howson airtime in the past.

Are you saying that there have never been any bent refs or at the very least any bent refereeing displays in the Premier League? Is that a hill you seriously want to die on?

Whatever the rights and wrongs, his performances on City games especially Everton games should have meant he wasn't fit for purpose (even removing my sky blue glasses) and probably shows how little idea the MLS have about football.

As for walking back into a BT job...he's fucking shite on there too so they hold no sway as being credible either.
And coincidentally - or not so coincidentally - the last PL match he was given just happened to be an Everton match!

And coincidentally - or not so coincidentally - the last PL match he was given just happened to be an Everton match!
Against us too. It's almost as though he fancied one final payday.

I believe refs can request a particular game for their last one....Halsey asked for us in the past.

Does anyone know anything else about Murray Rosen's disciplinary tribunal in 2006 over allegations of professional misconduct that I believe were related to an alleged conflict of interest.

Murray Rosen is the chair for the PL panel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.