PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Does anyone know anything else about Murray Rosen's disciplinary tribunal in 2006 over allegations of professional misconduct that I believe were related to an alleged conflict of interest.

Murray Rosen is the chair for the PL panel.

Details here - https://archive.ph/imSRL

He represented 2 people who wanted to buy Heckler and Koch and formed a consortium to do so. Then 2 members of the consortium arranged a deal to buy the company on their own.

The people who got cut out of the deal sued and hired Rosen.

After the suit they then alleged he was being considered for a job at the law firm that represented the opposition, where he had worked as a consultant.

• On 31 March 2006, having heard the prosecution evidence, the Disciplinary Tribunal ruled that there was no case for Mr Rosen to answer and the charges were dismissed

Last edited:
So you don’t think match fixing happens.
But it has happened in the past.
So how do you know its not happening now?
Well it could've been hushed up by the PL and instead of being sacked in disgrace he was politely asked to leave. There's always been a whiff around Walton and the way he used to ref our games - particularly against both Merseyside clubs - would suggest there was something not quite right. As for working for BT Sport, you're having a laugh aren't you? They'll have practically any **** on their show, as evidenced by the fact that they've even given that obese Rag prick Howson airtime in the past.

Are you saying that there have never been any bent refs or at the very least any bent refereeing displays in the Premier League? Is that a hill you seriously want to die on?
Walton was a terrible referee. I saw every single shit perfomance he put in against us at Goodison. But I’m getting confused here.

Now you are saying he wasn’t sacked but politely asked to leave. So supposedly he was exposed as corrupt but was allowed to carry on reffing until the Saturday before he took a dream appointment in the USA, even picking his final fixture of choice.

Ffs this worse that FiF telling us half of our title winning defence are match fixers.

Walton was a terrible referee. I saw every single shit perfomance he put in against us at Goodison. But I’m getting confused here.

Now you are saying he wasn’t sacked but politely asked to leave. So supposedly he was exposed as corrupt but was allowed to carry on reffing until the Saturday before he took a dream appointment in the USA, even picking his final fixture of choice.

Ffs this worse that FiF telling us half of our title winning defence are match fixers.
Does football have a problem with gambling?
Does football have a problem with match fixing?
Can you give me a honest answer?

Does it fucking matter how he was asked to leave if he was sacked?

Fact is that you don't know the circumstances surrounding Walton's departure any more than I do.

I'll ask you again - do you believe that there has never been a bent refereeing display in the Premier League in its entire history? By extension, do you also think that even though there have been many examples of corrupt refereeing in other countries that that could never happen over here? In the most financially lucrative league on the planet?

Does anyone know anything else about Murray Rosen's disciplinary tribunal in 2006 over allegations of professional misconduct that I believe were related to an alleged conflict of interest.

Murray Rosen is the chair for the PL panel.

Gun runner ;)

No wonder he supports Arsenal.

Bernie Ecclestone was also a client of his, so obviously swims in shark infested waters.

Some of his stuff is a bit outlandish but as @Prestwich_Blue has mentioned he was the source of a lot of the info that resulted in Walton being punted in 2012.

I doubt this is true.

The PL and PGMOL would want actual proof of corruption from reputable sources not from an internet conspiracy theorist. Not least Walton who would be entitled to a throrough and proper investigation by a tribunal/panel or else he could sue.

He would also not be employed by a sports broadcaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.