PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There are becoming far too many of these idiots and far too many people ( on here included) believing the whole world is one big conspiracy.

We don't need any help clearing our name apart from the irrefutable evidence the club has stated.

The thing is with conspiracies is they can be right on so many things, wrong on a few & stark raving bonkers on a couple. It’s always the stark raving bonkers which gets discussed & used as a reason not to believe anything.
Maybe judge it all in isolation & on its merits.

There are becoming far too many of these idiots and far too many people ( on here included) believing the whole world is one big conspiracy.

We don't need any help clearing our name apart from the irrefutable evidence the club has stated.

You don't have to believe the whole world is one big conspiracy to judge particular pieces of information on their merits. The source of the information is one thing to take into account, but not the only one.

She doesn't work for the club anymore so what's the problem? I've alluded to this story before on here but never mentioned who said it because she was employed by the club at the time. What next? That none of our ITKs are allowed to share info that they get from the club?
Having been officially employed by City, she's likely to have signed an NDA which pretty standard practice in the corporate world.

You don't have to believe the whole world is one big conspiracy to judge particular pieces of information on their merits. The source of the information is one thing to take into account, but not the only one.
But this whopper says a game is fixed every single week.Never provides a shred of evidence - just cryptic messages about servers.

Ffs he thinks Stones Walker and Ederson are match fixers.

The guys a fantasist. His theory than John Colquorn is some sort of Dr Evil manipulating the whole corrupt web is laughable.

As for his role in getting Peter Walton leaving the PL. He was 52 and took in a prestigious senior management role in the USA 2 days after leaving the PL as a ref.

If you think he’s credible then dm me so I can sell you some magic beans.

She doesn't work for the club anymore so what's the problem? I've alluded to this story before on here but never mentioned who said it because she was employed by the club at the time. What next? That none of our ITKs are allowed to share info that they get from the club?
I was trying to highlight that club officials will play a straight bat on everything when they speak with supporters.

It’s why players and officials don’t attend supporters clubs or any fan functions these days.

Too many phone cameras about and fan sites with too much potential for the wrong thing to be said and then blown out of control.

The clubs senior PR official at the time was never gonna agree to potentially offensive banners or reveal the true feelings of the club about the media.

But this whopper says a game is fixed every single week.Never provides a shred of evidence - just cryptic messages about servers.

The guys a fantasist. His theory than John Colquorn is some sort of Dr Evil manipulating the whole corrupt web is laughable.

As for his role in getting Peter Walton leaving the PL. He was 52 and took in a prestigious senior management role in the USA 2 days after leaving the PL as a ref.

How much you selling them for mate?

I'm not for a minute saying everything he tweets is true but regarding Walton, perhaps you could explain why his departure was sudden and prior to the season ending.

So you don’t think match fixing happens.
But it has happened in the past.
So how do you know its not happening now?

I'm not for a minute saying everything he tweets is true but regarding Walton, perhaps you could explain why his departure was sudden and prior to the season ending.
He took on a very prestigious role in USA heading of the newly formed Pro Refs Organisation. He started the role 2 days after he left the PL.

He was 52 years old in his final year in the PL. 3 years older than the next oldest ref in the league. He left in the final weeks of the season to take up a far better job than his role as a ref.

Do you really think he was sacked from the PL in disgrace and magically managed to start the most senior role of referring in the USA 2 days later ???

Even more incredible is the idea that a ref supposedly sacked for being corrupt returned from the USA and walked into a high profile job with BT Sports.

Can’t believe people are falling for this crap.

Because he'd been offered another job, and so worked out his notice period (From what I can see in articles about other refs, I believe it would have been 3 months for a Premier League referee)?

The US season began at the beginning of March that year, and the fact that he started within days of his last PL match, suggests they wanted him asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.