PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Personally, and from a psychological point of view, I think it's fascinating how a thread like this can wander from issue to issue over a few months. Let it live its own life. The poor thing isn't hurting anyone :)

And the last ten pages of conspiracy are better than the first ten pages of utter desperation, imho.
Its gone from a thread of interesting points of view from quite knowledgeable people.... To John Stones is a cheat.

np with that, just having to read some of the tin pot shite to get to the informative stuff. Ah well.

I don't see it as a problem. Just an observation.

We all know why the charges were made and theories that follow. It just mirrors that thread imo.

Fair enough, the discussions have pretty much been done to death based on what we think we know, that's true. But I can still enjoy how a thread wends to its conclusion.

I just have more of a thing about people saying close thread, back on topic mods, or, in your case, put the thread to bed. Don't know why really, just seems like they are telling other people what to do.

Nothing personal.

Fair enough, the discussions have pretty much been done to death based on what we think we know, that's true. But I can still enjoy how a thread wends to its conclusion.

I just have more of a thing about people saying close thread, back on topic mods, or, in your case, put the thread to bed. Don't know why really, just seems like they are telling other people what to do.

Nothing personal.
Mods and ric have said back on topic for much less than this , it is irritating to have to plough through shit to get any info on this important subject when there is the refs and var and more threads for discussing pigmol

I'm watching Lord Pannick as Boris Johnson is answering questions in the Privileges Committee. He's desperately trying to maintain a poker face, but must be thinking that MCFC will prove much easier to direct as a client.

Screenshot_20230322-155315_Chrome.jpg
According to this report, UEFA are now looking at allowing multi-club ownership, just 4 weeks after saying the model threatens the integrity of European competitions. They now apparently believe it'll have no material effect on European matches.

The sudden about turn has absolutely nothing to do with the Qataris who already own PSG looking to buy ManUre, & who have their man on the UEFA board.

Cynical me.... :-/

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...cope-as-details-of-uefa-ban-revealed-sources/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.