PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Pep's team selection plus our deadbeat performance didn't need any help from corruption.
I put a comment in the Ref watch thread this morning about that. I think Pep's team selection was directly because Lahoz was appointed referee. He didn't play a DM for the only time ever, because he feared Ferny or Gundogan, would receive 2 yellows from Lahoz. This couldn't be reviewed by VAR. I put the blame on UEFA for appointing such an official with extensive high profile history against Pep!

I put a comment in the Ref watch thread this morning about that. I think Pep's team selection was directly because Lahoz was appointed referee. He didn't play a DM for the only time ever, because he feared Ferny or Gundogan, would receive 2 yellows from Lahoz. This couldn't be reviewed by VAR. I put the blame on UEFA for appointing such an official with extensive high profile history against Pep!
You don't think Pep could have told Fernandinho to be careful and avoid getting sent off?

Any chance we can get back on topic mods, i have just wasted ten mins wading through refs are bent shit when there are other threads for that , thanks

Quite right.

And as a public service for those who don't like to waste their time, I have the latest news on the PL investigation: there isn't any and won't be for months.

Happy to help.

Any chance we can get back on topic mods, i have just wasted ten mins wading through refs are bent shit when there are other threads for that , thanks
This thread should be put to bed until we get anything tangible about the result. Until then it will mirror the CAS one and head off in various directions with the odd abusive post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.