PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I personally know a linesperson who did United women this season, a season ticket holder at Old Toilet with her entire family.

The league is desperate for a good united team. I can understand why to some extent, as it may help the popularity of the league grow - but there's a huge difference between wanting it to happen and helping it to happen.

The overturning of Ella Toone's red card v Spurs showed which it probably is.

I personally know a linesperson who did United women this season, a season ticket holder at Old Toilet with her entire family.
Tolmie, I have previously reffed City ladies 3 times. 2 were friendlies in the North East granted. However, the other 1 was an FA Cup game. I even rang the FA & confirmed I was a City supporter. I was basically told "that's OK as long as you don't tell anyone".

Wtf, this is a conspiracy thread now :(

Personally, and from a psychological point of view, I think it's fascinating how a thread like this can wander from issue to issue over a few months. Let it live its own life. The poor thing isn't hurting anyone :)

And the last ten pages of conspiracy are better than the first ten pages of utter desperation, imho.

Tolmie, I have previously reffed City ladies 3 times. 2 were friendlies in the North East granted. However, the other 1 was an FA Cup game. I even rang the FA & confirmed I was a City supporter. I was basically told "that's OK as long as you don't tell anyone".
I knew a guy who reffed in his spare time up to a reasonable level (not the PL but he ran the line in a couple of Championship games). According to the register on the FA website he was a supporter of an obscure non-league team but I know for a fact he was a Chelsea fan because he told me. Probably rife amongst the reffing community otherwise they would never get any top-flight games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.