PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't you think there's a connection though? An organisation that runs the English top-flight, the most watched sporting competition on the planet, is bringing spurious charges against us, at the behest of US owners (if the whispers are to be believed).

Why? Because we've committed the cardinal sin of being a successful outsider who is ruining their plans to invest as little as possible in their clubs for as much reward as possible. Does it not occur to you that the said organisation might use other stratagems to achieve those owners' objectives?

We've seen it with our own eyes, almost week in, week out. The Adebayor incident. Aguero's retrospective red card, when the PL bullied and cajoled one of its refs into, basically, lying. It's all part of a whole.
rat face pushed an official the other week, the PL/FA said and did nothing, despite supposedly being keen to set an example for grass-roots football He should 100% have been banned.

Mitrovic, does the same, although he then mouths of and gets aggressive, the FA have already said he's facing a long ban.

Double standards/favouritism at best (I'm being kind) would Mitrovic have even put his hand on the official if rat face hadn't got away with it and instead received a 5 or 6 game ban?

View attachment 72808
According to this report, UEFA are now looking at allowing multi-club ownership, just 4 weeks after saying the model threatens the integrity of European competitions. They now apparently believe it'll have no material effect on European matches.

The sudden about turn has absolutely nothing to do with the Qataris who already own PSG looking to buy ManUre, & who have their man on the UEFA board.

Cynical me.... :-/

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...cope-as-details-of-uefa-ban-revealed-sources/
Or ... see what we`ve started.

I loved, and still love, Bobby. He was the perfect man for that time in our journey. Perfect.
And I never, ever thought I could feel as strongly about another City manager again. But then the uefa ban happened and Pep, a man I - to my shame these days - had thought didn’t ‘get’ us, came out swinging in our defence. And then this latest fucking farce came upon us and Pep came out again, only more forcefully, and even more articulately.

By God we have been blessed these last few years haven’t we?
Just had the misfortune to surf to Sky Sports news and low and behold we have Delaney and Orrnstein discussing the Old Shithole takeover on a Zoom split.I kid you not Orrnstein actually referred to Delaney as "Migs" , if ever we needed confirmation these wankers sleep under the same duvet this is it cast in stone!
Clear and obvious!

I personally know a linesperson who did United women this season, a season ticket holder at Old Toilet with her entire family.
We had a current premier league linesman in work this week, he is an Everton Fan and said he’s not allowed to do either Liverpool team.

It does seem different to the attention seeking Tranmere fan who was allowed to ref the Merseyside derby though!

Don't you think there's a connection though? An organisation that runs the English top-flight, the most watched sporting competition on the planet, is bringing spurious charges against us, at the behest of US owners (if the whispers are to be believed).

Why? Because we've committed the cardinal sin of being a successful outsider who is ruining their plans to invest as little as possible in their clubs for as much reward as possible. Does it not occur to you that the said organisation might use other stratagems to achieve those owners' objectives?

We've seen it with our own eyes, almost week in, week out. The Adebayor incident. Aguero's retrospective red card, when the PL bullied and cajoled one of its refs into, basically, lying. It's all part of a whole.
Whispers?

Agreed the charges are spurious but they stand, so let's clear our name with our own evidence which the club has insisted is irrefutable, if that is the case, we will be cleared.

So this is a Rob Harris, chief cock at sky sports news, asking pep.about mancini.

And then we have mancini saying this.

Hmm. Something just looks a bit wrong, almost like someone is talking out their arse.

i know you lurk on here nostrils harris.
What a prick, found out yet again.

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

Those last 2 lines could be a song

awooooo

Just need an opening 2 lines and off we go.

So this is a Rob Harris, chief cock at sky sports news, asking pep.about mancini.

And then we have mancini saying this.

Hmm. Something just looks a bit wrong, almost like someone is talking out their arse.

i know you lurk on here nostrils harris.
What a prick, found out yet again.

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

Do you think harris felt a total prick then or is he a total narcissist and thought nothing of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.