PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So this is a Rob Harris, chief cock at sky sports news, asking pep.about mancini.

And then we have mancini saying this.

Hmm. Something just looks a bit wrong, almost like someone is talking out their arse.

i know you lurk on here nostrils harris.
What a prick, found out yet again.

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

Fr17dA9WcAEzEvc

What the actual fuck! Imagine asking Pep in a press conference if he's committed financial & tax fraud? :-/
Our Media team are pathetic. They would not ask any other manager/team that but know we are extremely weak in what we let go.
Can you imagine someone asking Ferguson that . The Paper and the reporter would be instantly banned from the ground.

What the actual fuck! Imagine asking Pep in a press conference if he's committed financial & tax fraud? :-/
I know, absolute madness.

Was he expecting pep to say yes i have but ssh don't tell anyone.

Shows how shite and on it's arse "journalism" is. (if you can call it that)

100% and personally think the club should have taken that further
I'd have told the prick to get the fuck out of the presser & permanently banned the arsehole!

Whether his question had a foundation or not, the uninformed are gonna default to "No smoke without fire".

The club needs to send a message & ensure he never attends a game or press conference at City again. We've nothing to lose by doing so...

I'd have told the prick to get the fuck out of the presser & permanently banned the arsehole!

Whether his question had a foundation or not, the uninformed are gonna default to "No smoke without fire".

The club needs to send a message & ensure he never attends a game or press conference at City again. We've nothing to lose by doing so...
We have everything to gain in my humble and when we are cleared of these charges I sincerely hope the club change their attitude to certain journalist/media pundits.

Go on the offensive, especially when one of the great managers is accused publicly of fraud, WTF was that wanker thinking and why did the club not take it further, especially with his employer.

Our Media team are pathetic. They would not ask any other manager/team that but know we are extremely weak in what we let go.
Can you imagine someone asking Ferguson that . The Paper and the reporter would be instantly banned from the ground.
Agreed. I'm fuckin shocked! There's no way anyone can watch that exchange & not conclude there's an egregious agenda against City. There's no other reason why you'd ask a question like that...

And would have required an ambulance to leave the stadium and rightly so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.