PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We had a current premier league linesman in work this week, he is an Everton Fan and said he’s not allowed to do either Liverpool team.

It does seem different to the attention seeking Tranmere fan who was allowed to ref the Merseyside derby though!

I don't think that holds.

A linesman aligned to one of the two clubs vs a ref aligned to neither.
What Dean did only very rarely was ref Liverpool or Everton against someone else.

I remember telling you about that deal cut with a paper to minimise his actual loss that night.

It went from £2m in two hours to £300k. Shinned it again ;)

I remember reading that Wayne Rooney had a gambling addiction in his early career. At one point he also claimed he was a full blown alcoholic. Add to that his addiction to prostitutes and you’ve got one messed up guy.

So this is a Rob Harris, chief cock at sky sports news, asking pep.about mancini.

And then we have mancini saying this.

Hmm. Something just looks a bit wrong, almost like someone is talking out their arse.

i know you lurk on here nostrils harris.
What a prick, found out yet again.

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

What the actual fuck! Imagine asking Pep in a press conference if he's committed financial & tax fraud? :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.