PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Do you think top players are going to join in the summer after this? Or if even a single one of the allegations is true Pep will stay? You're a plastic - just pretending its all sound because you went FA cup last week is not going to solve the problem. We are being accused of accounting fraud.

Sniff sniff.. I smell another rag.

Please disappear back to Redcafe.

There's charges for every season since 2008/2009. That in and of itself is insane. The level of breakdown in diplomacy that there needs to be for this to happen is off the scale. Yes, City have had a target on their backs for ages, but we still need to exist and co-exist in the PL. UEFA are a different kettle of fish, but at home we needed a much better tactic than "fuck the fuck off we're better than you and we've got more lawyers than you".
In this case, surely it's Khaldoon (not Soriano) that should be the target of your point?

I can’t help but think there’s more to this than meets the eye when you take into account the Government’s White Paper on football regulation and the recent criticism of PL spending by large European clubs fearing their leagues are becoming inferior by comparison to the all mighty PL. Especially when you consider Chelsea spent more than the rest of Europe in the January transfer window.

It also begs the question what the motivation was in the summer just gone in selling Jesus, Zinchenko and Sterling and the recent Cancelo loan deal.

Conspiracy theories will likely abound but I can’t help thinking this is more about politics than rule breaches. In any event, I suspect this will drag on for a year or two.

You might have sometimes there regarding the selling of Zinchenko and Jesus to Arsenal. We know they are the main drivers in all this so why would we do so?

Whether KAM can do that I don't know but I feel that plenty of people still don't realise how much power and influence he has - although seemingly not enough with the English football authorities.

You want any more investment in the UK from the UAE? Appoint an independent regulator now and I am running it!

Final point feels quite important I think. I don't think we've complied and we will do with the commission, as we did with UEFA/CAS.
We did comply after we appealed to the courts which was made public even though both parties want it kept secret the course ruled otherwise

man-city-lawyers.gif
I love this Gif, Top marks Don.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.