PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

While I'm hugely encouraged by City's and Soriano's bullishness, I'm not reading too much into the current silence. It was always going to be a big news story in those first few days but eventually other stories start to grab the headlines with this one naturally fading away until there is something new to report. Of course, it could also be that City have "had a word" with regards to some of the more inflammatory and accusatory pieces which might be adding to the lack of reporting for now.
There again maybe the PL now being threatened by an independent Gov Regulator is demonstrating how capable it is in controlling leaks?

While I'm hugely encouraged by City's and Soriano's bullishness, I'm not reading too much into the current silence. It was always going to be a big news story in those first few days but eventually other stories start to grab the headlines with this one naturally fading away until there is something new to report. Of course, it could also be that City have "had a word" with regards to some of the more inflammatory and accusatory pieces which might be adding to the lack of reporting for now.
Yeah, silence is neither here nor there. There's nothing new to report and nothing left to speculate on. I was in two minds about whether the hearings should happen behind closed doors, as it can be frustrating and leaves many of our defences unheard by the public, but reckon the absence of the media circus is probably a good thing for both parties. Like others have indicated, everyone at City is categorically convinced that there is no case to answer here excluding non-cooperation. That isn't bolshie chatter for the public, that's a deeply held belief.

Mind you, they’ve actually had the temerity to call upon the EU-derived Human Rights Act as a defence against naming the journalists in question - which, given their historic positions on both the EU and the Act itself, is quite staggeringly audacious in its hypocrisy.
Bizarrely, by the time the 2016 referendum took place, this shitstain of a media outlet was actually backing remain.

View attachment 72808
According to this report, UEFA are now looking at allowing multi-club ownership, just 4 weeks after saying the model threatens the integrity of European competitions. They now apparently believe it'll have no material effect on European matches.

The sudden about turn has absolutely nothing to do with the Qataris who already own PSG looking to buy ManUre, & who have their man on the UEFA board.

Cynical me.... :-/

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...cope-as-details-of-uefa-ban-revealed-sources/
That will send another UEFA exec barmy. Step forward Teabag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.