PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

And they will do us for the technical breach of non-co-operation, so that just like the CAS case, it gives our detractors the chance to call us GUILTY despite the substantive allegations being rubbished
As someone said at the time of the CAS verdict, it’s the equivalent of being fined for resisting arrest by a bent copper who was trying to fit you up for a murder you didn’t commit
Given the potential impact on charges 1-4, I'd take a small fine and idiots on Talksport saying we were guilty for the rest of my life.

As I wrote previously in this thread, the lesser spotted Soriano toured the lounges the week after this came out and was telling everyone the whole thing is ‘complete bullshit’ and they aren’t in the slightest bit worried
He’s not exactly going to be walking around telling everyone we’re fucked though is he mate?

He’s not exactly going to be walking around telling everyone we’re fucked though is he mate?
Yeah but he could also have also stayed where he was in Spain, London office or the chairman’s suite.
The fact he was so visible and was even pressing the flesh and working the room with the comparative scruffs in the Legends Lounge was absolutely unprecedented.
He was also extremely unguarded in his comments and called the premier league ‘these bastards’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.