PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Khaldoon?

badge-man-ccb274b3-0766-4811-af6f-25510a6681d-resize-750.jpeg
No.
That’s Bush.

Well, that's interesting. So presumably any time the press got a sniff of this, the it was leaked?

Anybody care to search the number of times the press said we were being investigated before the end of the investigation?
It came out at the high court listing which @projectriver first revealed from listing papers and then the Harris cunts jumped all over, claiming it as a ‘WORLD EXCLUSIVE’
But Masters had already blabbed before that

I’ve heard (from serious people in the media) this all could take 4 years to sort out.

So tempted to wait till page 9750 of this thread to check out what people think on here.

Assuming the forum is still going.
Surely is not possible for the PL to be simultanously investigating City, Everton, and Newcastle, without huge resources. How many people would they need to do this? These are complex financial issues. In the case of City the allegations made are as serious as they can get. The PL are just not capable of being able to manage these sort of cases in a robust and fair manner. I thought Richard Masters looked totally out of his depth today. His career is on the line with this situation.

Surely is not possible for the PL to be simultanously investigating City, Everton, and Newcastle, without huge resources. How many people would they need to do this? These are complex financial issues. In the case of City the allegations made are as serious as they can get. The PL are just not capable of being able to manage these sort of cases in a robust and fair manner. I thought Richard Masters looked totally out of his depth today. His career is on the line with this situation.

Especially if you go back 14 years…….

I wish they’d asked him why was he interviewed by Raggy & Dipper as part of his recruitment & what did they ask?

Just think of all the extra people they can employ, the expenses they can rack up and how much longer they can be in the headlines.

Richard Masters looked like a rabbit in the headlights on the Sky footage. Interesting times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.