PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I thought it was UEFA that "spilled the lot." The details of the PL probe have been pretty much kept under wraps, not least because both parties wanted to keep them confidential. Masters did confirm a probe was under way but I can't remember much else.
A positive way of looking at this is that there is nothing for the PL "to spill" because they have got little or no evidence. It has been speculated that the PL would not be so stupid as to lay 100 plus charges against City with "no evidence." But watching Masters' performace yesterday suggests he may be more stupid than anyone has realised. It has been suggested that he was appointed as a "puppet" for LFC and MUFC...and yesterday he behaved like one. I know who I would back in a shoot-out between Masters and Khaldoon.
A puppet that had an unusually large fist up its arse pulling the strings

Last edited:
So let me get this right
We're being charged because we're alleged to have paid Mancini 2 contracts & image rights off the books yet Chelsea have allegedly circumvented ffp by paying Vitese secretly for youth players & nothing will happen. Abramovich probably has still got the dirt on the EPL.

The Rags are squeaky clean, they were busy buying Portuguese tramps.

I gather from yesterday's Court submissions on behalf of the Daily Mail by defence lawyers in the 'Prince Harry et al vs Associated Newspapers hacking etc trial' that:

(a) the plaintiffs are 'out of time' with their case
(b) their case is based upon 'leaked documents'

That's the Daily Mail's defence. Right there.

The Daily Mail that has pilloried City in its sports pages for more than a decade. And the Mail is offering this defence without batting an eyelid. Again, there it is. Right there.

Oh my stars.. the f**king irony..

We (City) have to disclose our financial details to EUFA and the PL but when another club is asked to do the same by one of its biggest share holders .They refuse point blank.Can you remember the uproar in the media,no I can,t either.we were asked about over a hundred items United only asked 99.,and as I said refused.the 99 questions died a death in a few days our interrogation goes on for years.

We (City) have to disclose our financial details to EUFA and the PL but when another club is asked to do the same by one of its biggest share holders .They refuse point blank.Can you remember the uproar in the media,no I can,t either.we were asked about over a hundred items United only asked 99.,and as I said refused.the 99 questions died a death in a few days our interrogation goes on for years.

I wonder what the retaliatory tactic the Irish boys came up with…..

I gather from yesterday's Court submissions on behalf of the Daily Mail by defence lawyers in the 'Prince Harry et al vs Associated Newspapers hacking etc trial' that:

(a) the plaintiffs are 'out of time' with their case
(b) their case is based upon 'leaked documents'

That's the Daily Mail's defence. Right there.

The Daily Mail that has pilloried City in its sports pages for more than a decade. And the Mail is offering this defence without batting an eyelid. Again, there it is. Right there.

Oh my stars.. the f**king irony..
While using Human Rights law to defend naming their journalists involved.

I wouldn’t even let my cat shit on that fucking rag.

While using Human Rights law to defend naming their journalists involved.

I wouldn’t even let my cat shit on that fucking rag.
One of my neighbours gets it everyday ... and then every so often gives them to me... which I get enormous satisfaction from, when burning them to start a fire on our woodburner :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.