PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There is more I cant see how they will not be charged it is alot more solid case for PL then against City
"The accounts published this week take the club's losses over the Premier League's rolling three-year period to £241.9m - they made a profit of £32.5m in 2019-20 followed by a record loss of £153.4m the following year - putting them at risk of breaching the limit of £105m."

The Daily Mail I know but interesting
they wrote one massive loan off when takeover happened will that be swept under axminster carpet

From a previous post but relevant now ...
There is plenty of historical evidence how competitors maneuvered their employees into positions of influence to target rules at MCFC. Just read the comments from Gill ex MUFC
CEO as he takes up his new exciting role in UEFA. In hindsight its so obvious what his intentions were - he says "Just let me make up the new rules I KNOW what is needed" ...

So let me get this right
We're being charged because we're alleged to have paid Mancini 2 contracts & image rights off the books yet Chelsea have allegedly circumvented ffp by paying Vitese secretly for youth players & nothing will happen. Abramovich probably has still got the dirt on the EPL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.