PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is a point I've made numerous times about FFP. Who cares that a club made a £100m profit three years ago but reported losses of £40m then £60m in the next two years? According to FFP, that club have broken even despite the fact that alarm bells should be ringing furiously.

If FFP had been in place in 2008, we'd have passed it, despite the fact we didn't have the cash to pay for the transfers we'd done the previous summer. That damn nearly sent us into administration. What fucking use is FFP in that case?

Despite having decent revenue, united have burned through over £60m cash in 3 months just from operations, before paying a penny for transfers. Whereas we've probably generated around £100m. They've had to borrow a furhter £100m and may well have borrowed a lot more in the last three months. The PL should be doing what La Liga did to Barca, going over their books with a fine-tooth comb and forcing them to reduce their outgoings.

It's quite possible that the Glazers are in panic mode, as they don't have the cash to support them and the borrowed money is running out. Of course they want a quick sale. The club is a financial basket case.

Rather than a banner showing how long it is since they won the league, perhaps we should get one we could adjust every three months (when they publish accounts) that shows their debt. It'll need to be a big one though.

“Tick fucking tock!”

Can’t stand the kunts but, What have they done wrong?

We only being investigated because of the hacked emails then cas never settled it so the premier on mass instigated we get looked at at because cas didn’t do actually settle anything really!
Being registered in the Cayman Islands for tax reasons would be a start.

Pretty sure they are a direct result of them, unless I've missed something?
More likely I’ve misunderstood - it’s such a farce!
I thought most were related to the emails but that there were also serious allegations about fraudulent accounting.
If everything is based on the hacked emails, I feel a bit less worried about the outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.