PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When one of Liverpool or Spurs misses out on top four, we can assume both turds will again be pushing for a quicker guilty verdict this summer...
Is there any rough timeframe for when this whole matter is expected to be resolved one way or another?

Not sure whether I'm alone in feeling like this situation is a much more disconcerting than the previous UEFA equivalent.
Namely, on the previous occasion we were at least given a firm punishment by UEFA of no Champions League for two seasons. This made it easier to work backwards from this punishment by factoring in that we had been completely non-compliant with UEFA's investigation, thus consider what reduced punishment may result from the new evidence we'd likely provide in the CAS appeal.

Having no punishment specified by the Premier League makes even speculating on a roadmap ahead very difficult.

Not sure whether I'm alone in feeling like this situation is a much more disconcerting than the previous UEFA equivalent.
Namely, on the previous occasion we were at least given a firm punishment by UEFA of no Champions League for two seasons. This made it easier to work backwards from this punishment by factoring in that we had been completely non-compliant with UEFA's investigation, thus consider what reduced punishment may result from the new evidence we'd likely provide in the CAS appeal.

Having no punishment specified by the Premier League makes even speculating on a roadmap ahead very difficult.
Quite the opposite for myself at least.

Did we produce new evidence at CAS? Honestly can't remember now but of course we knew there would be no CAS this time around so would have planned appropriately.

alfred.jpg

Quite the opposite for myself at least.

Did we produce new evidence at CAS? Honestly can't remember now but of course we knew there would be no CAS this time around so would have planned appropriately.

View attachment 73840
Well we were 100% un-cooperative with UEFA's investigation, hence CAS upholding UEFA's fine for this lack of cooperation. Given all of the other charges were dropped, it stands to reason that we produced a lot of evidence at CAS that we did not provide to UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.