PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The first time I saw a posting to the effect that the charges boiled down to a few main aspects and all but one had more or less already been refuted was by @tolmie's hairdoo on here (I stand to be corrected if that's wrong). This guy's wording seems fairly similar to me, while he also includes the formulation "I've heard ...", which I find rather vague and unsatisfactory. It certainly lacks a claim of a source with any authority.

I see from Twitter that City Rabin thinks this guy will be reliable, and maybe he does have a source of his own. My guess, though, would be that tolmie's information is doing the rounds and this guy has just picked up on it.

He’s good mates with cheesy and ian had a reputable source for the CAS case. I’d bet it’s the same person it’s all come from in my opinion.

Good news if so

He’s good mates with cheesy and ian had a reputable source for the CAS case. I’d bet it’s the same person it’s all come from in my opinion.

Good news if so
There seems to be a suggestion that it’s come from a “former player/employee who’s just about to retire”. If so that’s really out of character cos he’s usually very guarded when talking about stuff like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.