PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Looks at Masters face last year at the presentation.
Looked like a bulldog licking piss of a thistle

If we are lucky enough to win it this year we should give them hell during the trophy presentation. That won’t look all harmonious being beamed all round the world will it.

There seems to be a suggestion that it’s come from a “former player/employee who’s just about to retire”. If so that’s really out of character cos he’s usually very guarded when talking about stuff like that.

Wait... Brian Kidd is a former player/employee who's probably about to retire.

Rearrange Brian and you get Rabin...

Conspiracy?

If and that’s a big if, City are successful in the title race won’t that make the congratulations from the Premier league very awkward? They’ve sat on this investigation since February 2020 and done nothing whilst two other league titles have been won as well. Doesn’t make them look like a well run organisation does it?
Did they sit on it and do nothing, or did City frustrate the process?

The first time I saw a posting to the effect that the charges boiled down to a few main aspects and all but one had more or less already been refuted was by @tolmie's hairdoo on here (I stand to be corrected if that's wrong). This guy's wording seems fairly similar to me, while he also includes the formulation "I've heard ...", which I find rather vague and unsatisfactory. It certainly lacks a claim of a source with any authority.

I see from Twitter that City Rabin thinks this guy will be reliable, and maybe he does have a source of his own. My guess, though, would be that tolmie's information is doing the rounds and this guy has just picked up on it.
IIRC Tolmie's info was that City consider 95% of the charges to be off the table. I don't think that means 95% of the charges have already been dismissed - just that the club are supremely confident that we won't get done on those.

With that in mind, I would assume that the panel still have to go through the whole process and look at everything before deciding which ones we are guilty/innocent of. You obviously know more about this kind of thing than me Peter but I would guess that it's wishful thinking that most of the charges have already been dismissed. After all, I don't think they've even decided who will be on the panel yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.