PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

United have won 20 league titles and 3 European cups, Liverpool have won 19 league titles and 6 European cups. How many of those trophies have been won under FFP restrictions? Baring 1 league title for United and 1 league title and 1 European cup for Liverpool every trophy has been won under regulations where you could spend what you want.

Would both these clubs be as successful if they had to adhere to FFP regulations during their investment and growth periods? The majority of their trophies have been won when you could spend what you like. How are we cheats when they could spend as much as they like?

It’s interesting that when you look at well over a decade of FFP rules, the pair of them combined have 2 league titles and 1 European cup. Where we’ve had 6 premier league titles in that time. What gives?
I think it should be asked explicitly how many times the two clubs would have fallen foul of FFP regulations in the years of their success.

United have won 20 league titles and 3 European cups, Liverpool have won 19 league titles and 6 European cups. How many of those trophies have been won under FFP restrictions? Baring 1 league title for United and 1 league title and 1 European cup for Liverpool every trophy has been won under regulations where you could spend what you want.

Would both these clubs be as successful if they had to adhere to FFP regulations during their investment and growth periods? The majority of their trophies have been won when you could spend what you like. How are we cheats when they could spend as much as they like?

It’s interesting that when you look at well over a decade of FFP rules, the pair of them combined have 2 league titles and 1 European cup. Where we’ve had 6 premier league titles in that time. What gives?
That's because Pep Guardiola exists, not FFP.

Yea but you missed out ...they earnt their money lol

Yea but you missed out ...they earnt their money lol

Ah yes money earned for the rags, their mountain of manageable debt seems to getting bigger and bigger. Their so called spending power is turning into living beyond their means

The dippers will probably be posting losses in their next accounts specially with no champions league football and those extra players they have bought put in the balance sheet. Didn’t Higgs and Gillette nearly have them in administration before Fenway Sport came in? Basically both clubs survive on what ever the bank is prepared to give them on what ever business loans they have, their is no gold bullion stored buried under the pitches at old Trafford and Anfield.

I’m slightly confused ( my usual state ) but I thought the premier league ffp rules were introduced at the start of the 13/14 season so I don’t get what Mancini has to do with anything? sure it’s obvious but you know.
I think the rules were that you still had to state the full details of the package they're on even before that?

Your own opinion doesn’t sound genuine?

Opinion about what bud?
Wether or not the story is true or not true
I hope for the former, as I'm sick of our name being dragged through the courts via clubs who are Jealous etc
I'm saying really, just wait and see
And that centurion who decided to "bite" misunderstood My OP wasn't to invite controversy (unlike some on here)

I was made aware of this story a couple of days ago but as its from an "insider" as I said b4 I will go along with you all and wait and see

It baffles me how the insider has gained knowledge of proceedings, and outcomes?

Can't imagine Lord Pannik etc Al would allow this along with Mcfc to break?

We shall see

Wether or not the story is true or not true
I hope for the former, as I'm sick of our name being dragged through the courts via clubs who are Jealous etc
I'm saying really, just wait and see
And that centurion who decided to "bite" misunderstood My OP wasn't to invite controversy (unlike some on here)

I was made aware of this story a couple of days ago but as its from an "insider" as I said b4 I will go along with you all and wait and see

It baffles me how the insider has gained knowledge of proceedings, and outcomes?

Can't imagine Lord Pannik etc Al would allow this along with Mcfc to break?

We shall see
i too heard this story a few days ago, but from no source i trust, thought i would give it a few days to come to light? it may well be that our lawyers are also seeing who bites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.