PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Given the huge defamation awards seen recently I strongly suspect Mr Jordan has been spooked into writing an article that contains some balance, reason and objectivity. When we are cleared he could be sued by MCFC for using public platforms to conduct a campaign of persistent reputational damage. Unfortunately for him the timing of his 180 degree about turn will be highly significant. When it's compared to the hundreds of attacks eg Frankenstein club, dirty oil money funded, sports washing etc over many years he won't have a leg to stand on. I don't believe our owners are in the least bit vindictive but personally I hope they make a statement and go all out to hit him hard.
I agree, but to be honest I would be amazed if our owners had ever even heard of the no mark dickhead that is Simon Fuc#ing Jordan let alone worry about any of the absolute shit that comes out of his mouth.

I agree, but to be honest I would be amazed if our owners had ever even heard of the no mark dickhead that is Simon Fuc#ing Jordan let alone worry about any of the absolute shit that comes out of his mouth.
As you say a non entity to them.
However no doubt they have entrusted their good name reputation to people who really do understand how to identify, examine their behaviour and background then deal with them.

Just to check my understanding of the current situation - at an extremely high level, it seems like the basic sequence of events that has led us to this point is:
  1. Premier League were pressured into investigating us by our rivals
  2. We didn't co-operate at all with the PL's investigation, so they essentially found us heavily guilty in absentia of our evidence (the same way that UEFA did)
  3. Before officially charging us, the PL tried to get us to agree to a negotiated settlement, which we refused
  4. The league then had to decide whether to pursue this immensely undesirable public process against us, or drop all the charges which would have caused all manner of backlash from our bloodthirsty rivals and stalking government

If this understanding is indeed correct, then all the signs would appear to point to a very similar outcome to that which we obtained from our date with UEFA at CAS i.e. we annihilate the Premier League in the punitive proceedings themselves and end up taking a negligible punishment related to non-compliance?

When we get off, the wankers will claim that it was on a technicality, or allege the Sheikh handed out brown envelopes.

The only way forward is to get exonerated and then sue the arse off the libellers and defamers. But I'll lay odds we won't as the people running the club make Mahatma Gandhi look like a vindictive bastard,

When we get off, the wankers will claim that it was on a technicality, or allege the Sheikh handed out brown envelopes.

The only way forward is to get exonerated and then sue the arse off the libellers and defamers. But I'll lay odds we won't as the people running the club make Mahatma Gandhi look like a vindictive bastard,
This is my take on it,have already had some saying we will pay hush money to make it go away ..

United have won 20 league titles and 3 European cups, Liverpool have won 19 league titles and 6 European cups. How many of those trophies have been won under FFP restrictions? Baring 1 league title for United and 1 league title and 1 European cup for Liverpool every trophy has been won under regulations where you could spend what you want.

Would both these clubs be as successful if they had to adhere to FFP regulations during their investment and growth periods? The majority of their trophies have been won when you could spend what you like. How are we cheats when they could spend as much as they like?

It’s interesting that when you look at well over a decade of FFP rules, the pair of them combined have 2 league titles and 1 European cup. Where we’ve had 6 premier league titles in that time. What gives?
Delicious.

As far as I remember the ffp was introduced by UEFA and some time after the PL followed with its own rules. So PL rules started later but they have no time bar issue.

Will be interesting to see how it all shakes down.
So can they go back 100 years before those rules were introduced as a result of the corrupt Pompey owner and the red agenda?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.