PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It is word of mouth generally from people who want it to be true but, the charges were narrowed down to 5 City have squashed 4 of them are are very confident that the last will follow soon.
Sorry but this is rubbish. It's based on a tweet from someone who was at an OSC branch meeting which was addressed by someone from the club, and either misunderstood what he was told, or did understand but worded his tweet poorly.

The charges were under five main headings from the start and my understanding is that the club is confident that four of those five are bullshit. The only one that they seem less confident about is the charge of non-cooperation.

I've done my own analysis of the charges (as far as we can work out exactly what they relate to) and agree with the club. The charges are pretty thin, leftovers from UEFA's charges and even seem to include one we sorted out with UEFA a few years before the Der Spiegel articles.

Last edited:
There's no doubt that PL competitor clubs have reached a level of desperation about MCFC. They now know the cost of competing with them on all levels, academy, infrastructure, stadia never mind squad build. Oh to be a fly on the wall at one of the countless "we have to do something to stop them" chit chats.
The silence re the prosecution of the charges is deafening. We don't even know if they've started. Given the charges against Barca, Juventus, Everton and us it seems the Lawyers are the winners.
The PL will be drooling at the prospect us being hit like Juve...

They perhaps are not worried about the charges as it's politically motivated, the Red Shirt clubs don't want any interference in their business model which often amounts to slowly asset stripping the clubs they own

I honestly think this will just wither away, I doubt the PL want's to go full on legal with this, and I am sure they wont want their dirty washing airing in public

But I & many others want their dirty washing aired in public. I’d like to see City go to town like George Galloway at the senate, destroying all the innuendo with facts in the most vociferous manner. Many are too lazy to read the truth in detailed court papers so that would be perfect.

But I & many others want their dirty washing aired in public. I’d like to see City go to town like George Galloway at the senate, destroying all the innuendo with facts in the most vociferous manner. Many are too lazy to read the truth in detailed court papers so that would be perfect.

If we are innocent of course ;-)

Has the Arsenal fan who chairs the panel picked the other panel members yet?

Has the Arsenal fan who chairs the panel picked the other panel members yet?
Don't believe so, and I've never seen any suggestion of a Timetable or a plan, never seen a description of the process, eg is it all writen submissions ? (in which case Lord Panick will not be needed). Given the number of charges and the seriousness its pathetic that none of this has been clarified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.