PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Show the evidence that the good Sheik is concerned about our reputation, which was the point. What has he done or said that demonstrates such concern? As long as we keep winning, his return keeps growing. None of our owners or execs have been pro active in this regard which annoys many of us. We believe our PR have been under instructions to play it low key. Who has come out and said “sportswashing“ is bollocks? Just this week one of the WhatsApp group tweeted that our numbers were fake; did we answer him? Did we answer the Grauniad when they said we received regular funding from AbuDhabi’s sovereign wealth fund? If the Sheik was bothered about reputation, surely there would have been action by now?
The only action was defensive vs UEFA. Attack has been left to the great Rabin.

Where football rivalry is concerned, all the norms of civilized society fly out of the window. When rival fans compare their owners to HHSM, their urine is quickly transformed into superheated steam. They will never concede that anything we do is superior to their club's efforts. It's not just us; for example, I've actually heard Gooners slagging off the Spuds stadium, which is pure envy.

So the never-ending deluge of toxic, resentful, and hateful attacks on social media is the price of success.

The substantive attacks on the club's reputation are being fought in the appropriate manner, no doubt with legal costs running into millions.

Which brings me onto...

All 20 member clubs of PL are joint owners of the holding company, i.e., 5% shareholders. The PL has claimed to be investigating MCFC for over four years. So, in the audited annual accounts of the PL, have they clearly stated, without any ambiguity, how much the PL has spent in legal fees to carry out this investigation? Are we to assume that MCFC is not expected to incur the costs of investigating themselves? The MSM is always banging on about the integrity of our finances being of "public interest," so is the PL coming clean on the legal costs?"

Where football rivalry is concerned, all the norms of civilized society fly out of the window. When rival fans compare their owners to HHSM, their urine is quickly transformed into superheated steam. They will never concede that anything we do is superior to their club's efforts. It's not just us; for example, I've actually heard Gooners slagging off the Spuds stadium, which is pure envy.

So the never-ending deluge of toxic, resentful, and hateful attacks on social media is the price of success.

The substantive attacks on the club's reputation are being fought in the appropriate manner, no doubt with legal costs running into millions.

Which brings me onto...

All 20 member clubs of PL are joint owners of the holding company, i.e., 5% shareholders. The PL has claimed to be investigating MCFC for over four years. So, in the audited annual accounts of the PL, have they clearly stated, without any ambiguity, how much the PL has spent in legal fees to carry out this investigation? Are we to assume that MCFC is not expected to incur the costs of investigating themselves? The MSM is always banging on about the integrity of our finances being of "public interest," so is the PL coming clean on the legal costs?"

If you look at what Lord Pannick commands fee wise the Premier league must be paying out big money on the legal side of things. This could drag out for a long period of time with one side out lawyering the other to the point where the other side can’t afford to keep it going.

If you look at what Lord Pannick commands fee wise the Premier league must be paying out big money on the legal side of things. This could drag out for a long period of time with one side out lawyering the other to the point where the other side can’t afford to keep it going.

My understanding is Lord Pannick presents the evidence in court, the real groundwork is done by a supporting team led by this fella:-

The costs must be eye watering to the lay person...

My understanding is Lord Pannick presents the evidence in court, the real groundwork is done by a supporting team led by this fella:-

The costs must be eye watering to the lay person...

Have we hired our own Harris 8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.