PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If anyone's around the Middleton area tonight, I'll be presenting at my own OSC Branch, Alkrington, on the PL charges. We'll be in the Vault at the Lancashire Fold, starting at 8pm.

Is it just a chat, in which case could you give us the gist? Or if it's a presentation, any chance of sending it over? Always interested in your views PB but no way I can make Middleton from the jungles of Thailand .......

In my day job I’ve been to Monckton Chambers many times. The coffee and biscuits are excellent- which they should be given how much we have to pay them.
I believe that's not far from a place I had to do some work, Lincolns Inn, Holborn in London.

City's opponents have learnt from the past it would seem. Leaking identifies the opposition as bad actors. It went down like a lead balloon with CAS and they were highly critical of media briefings by folks within UEFA.

UEFA’s investigation into the leaks was a hard hitting and thorough process…..NOT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.