At the top of the league
They've told us that we've no fans,
But we're not really here

They told me,
Let them lose their status
Let them lose their titles
But we'll still boogie

Na, na, na, na, na

I would love it if we could somehow get those 3 who turned down the CEO position on a witness stand to hear why they turned down the position.

"So, prior to deciding to turn down the role, you held secret talks with Liverpool and Trafford united. What was discussed and why did you decline the position?"

Makes you wonder ......

Got to think it would be something to do with the decision making processes and the influence exerted by certain clubs/people. Richard Masters is effectively a patsy. On any level football needs an independent regulator and the more you look at it the present regime is nothing but a self serving corrupt cartel.

How will it play out?

Statement from the PL saying we’ve engaged in a thorough process, matters are resolved and the PL sees no point in continuing the process. The PL won’t let the process conclude because they’d sooner fudge it and let some of the dirt stick than us be completely exonerated at a formal panel.

Need to put someone right about the reduced fine we received at CAS. I know it was for non cooperation but why did we not cooperate. Were we right not to?

There's a starred club,
At the Etihad
They've told us that we're tainted
And it's really blown our minds

There's a starred club
At the top of the league
They've told us that we've no fans,
But we're not really here

They told me,
Let them lose their status
Let them lose their titles
But we'll still boogie

Na, na, na, na, na
I'd like to withdraw my previous praise ;)

Nena one gets my vote

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.