PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If City win, or escape with a small sanction, the red cartel will then start investigating the Swailes era, accusing City of taking bribes from the inflatable banana factory and using Franny Lee’s loo paper
Where we got the stupid amount of money to buy Keith Curle for a record breaking fee when the club was on its arse does need investigation.

I am not so sanguine. I don’t believe we have done anything seriously wrong and I regularly posted “we will win” in the run up to the CAS hearing. BUT, CAS was a genuinely independent body, this tribunal will not be. The premier league will in effect pick the tribunal, hear the evidence and pronounce the verdict. Judge, jury and executioner.
CAS was an appeal of a verdict from a seriously corrupt panel; there is no appeal here even if a contrarian verdict is given. Influential members of the league, their fellow travellers, the media and not least Richard Masters are determined to see us punished regardless.
It is not beyond possibility that members of the panel, whoever they are, have already made up their minds and I think that is why we are challenging beforehand as we will have no chance of a sympathetic ear during the hearing. Remember the hateful eight had never seen any evidence whatsoever, not even those e-mails, before they signed that round robin.
BRACE, BRACE, BRACE.
I can understand all of the above. I am convinced they have no evidence so unless something new comes to light It won’t matter who they appoint or how it’s interpreted. How can you assertion guilt without any evidence?

I

I imagine washing his hands in the same way Ceferin did at UEFA: try to negotiate a way out and then reluctantly let the process run its course and deal with the consequences.

The process is in place now. Not sure what Masters can do to stop it.
Perhaps Masters has tried to cut a deal, like Ceferin did, where City admit guilt and pay a small fine, but we have told him to do one. If it really is the case that the PL have slammed us with 100 plus charges without any credible evidence (and leaked info to the media throughout the process) then his career is over and the PL's future as a regulator is well and truly finished.

Of the nine.. am I right in assuming relations are currently:

Burnley: improving and cordial
Chelsea: improving
Newcastle: improving?

Wolves: still shit
Spurs: still shit
Arsenal: still shit
United: still shit
Liverpool: still shit

Leicester: hopefully soon to be relegated?

just had a peep on the cafe to see if they had caught up with this thread,appears not as the lube is still out and a fire sale is expected with a points deuction in the 3 figures

They sure do like to fall in lube with their own delusions of grandeur!

Still they're snakes and best not to be underestimate them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.