PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

there is no way they treat every club like this and carry out such investigations. it would be an industry in its self going to this level of detail atheist takes 4 years to put together
Look at Chelsea. The amount of money they've been spending is fucking INSANE.

People inside CFG also thought we were fine in 2014 and nothing would come of the leaked documents.

They are bullish 100% of the time, which makes them a fairly useless weathervane.

Despite the optimism I find it incredibly hard to believe that this KC, who by all accounts is a serious person, is going to waste 4 years of his time and stake his reputation on a bunch of trumped up charges against an opposition that's shown it is highly litigious.

98 bullshit charges that get knocked over in court doesn't just make him look bad, it would open up everyone involved to some very serious countersuits.
Never had you down as a flapper.

Relegation and stripped of titles.

Literally shaking and in shock.

Feel sick to my stomach.
LastBetterHapuku-max-1mb.gif

It would be just spun as the fans have turned their back on the club as they believe they're guilty
Makes them deal with it fast , be very difficult to be competitive while this is going on. The players will feel they are playing just to catch up on a potential points deduction

My dad's 70 now. I've never ben to a match without him.
I think when he isn't here anymore my love for the game will go with him due to the way the sports has gone.

I'm tired of all the allegations etc. It's gone beyond banter now. I wish the club would sue everyone for slander tbh.
If it’s overturned, I’d sue the shit out of everyone involved.

Just checking I’ve got this right:

1. Implement FFP in 2009 and give us less than 3 years to sort it.
  2. Income has to be by genuine sponsorship deals unrelated to owners.
  3. Acquire money through these deals, as proven by CAS.
  4. Spend years dragging our name through the mud so no sponsors will touch us.
This doesn’t even touch on the bad debt used to buy United, how FFP does nothing to prevent another Portsmouth/Bury, the monstrous debt of the other super league teams and how Chelsea (who got away with years of crazy spending under Abramovich) are twisting the rules to get around FFP.

Sue them all to hell.

I want to see a fight back, the clubs silence is deafening - Chelsea spend 600m - and thats ok?
If we're going down, it has to be with a fight. Silent as fuck. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.