PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Liverpool fake stadium rebuild.

Leicester dodgy owner, hidden investment.

United with caymans bank accounts.

Chelsea with soft loans and Russian money.

Arsenal with bloody war money from emirates and Rwanda.

That’s it off the top of my head -:)

Oh, this info is in the public domain and has not been gathered through illegal hacking means so it’s been forgotten about for the good of the game.
Plus Hull. They fell foul of FFP in 2014 because they qualified for the Europa League by finishing runners up in the FA Cup final. Liverpool failed FFP in 2013 but escaped without sanction because they failed to qualify for Europe so fell outside UEFA's remit for punishment. Then there was Liverpool's blatant cheating of FFP in 2015 when they were allowed to offset £35 million in years old bogus 'stadium expenses' for the phantom Stanley Park project against their FFP losses. It looks very much like they kept all that shit back for a time when they needed to save their arses with FFP. All sanctioned and swept under the carpet at UEFA by their man on the inside Rick Parry.

So FFP was bought in by the premier league in 2013, we lost £52 million followed by £23 million losses the year later and a profit of £20 million on 2015?

Where is the problem?

So FFP was bought in by the premier league in 2013, we lost £52 million followed by £23 million losses the year later and a profit of £20 million on 2015?

Where is the problem?
Could be wrong but i think they moved the goalposts for us just before our audit.

The Etihad sponsorship was incredible for Etihad as a business, they went from just under £1B in profits to £9B (or something crazy like that) in a matter of years. They certainly doubled their business after the deal with City, which was worth over £1B. They sight the City partnership as a lucrative deal helping their brand recognition.

The thing that gets me, if FFP is purely there to stop clubs from going under. If a business puts money into City, associated or not, it becomes City’s money. The business can’t then take that money back. So what’s the problem? Because, it’s purely about protecting the club right? If it’s not about stopping us spending as much money as the elite clubs, and it’s for are own good…. Then why not let us take the money in regardless of where it comes from? (As long as it’s legal)

How could the PL prove that anything is over inflated too? If Etihad had given us £1B, how can they say that it isn’t fair market value? If Etihad increased their business 10 fold, and a part of that was to do with the sponsorship, then it’s absolutely a fair deal for both party’s. If a business makes 10 fold the money back on an investment, it’s an absolutely superb investment. Commercially it makes us a gold mine. So can they prove that our partnership with Etihad had no barring on Etihads increased profits after that? Additionally, they can’t go off what other clubs are getting because that’s not how business works. It just goes to show the level of corruption they’re willing to go to, to protect their clubs. They’re showing their true colours in broad day light. FFP is just their to manipulate competition and undermine ‘fair play’.

It’s been ok for Utd to blow everyone out of the water financially, since the 90’s. It was ok for Chelsea to do it too. It was fine for them to spend and spend and become successful on and off the pitch, and with that, dominate financially and Inflate all future transfer fees across England. Then when they’re miles ahead financially, hand them a reward for it like FFP, to protect them against any future competition.

FFP is UEFA and the PL’s way of cheating, simple as that. It’s become more and more obvious, that UEFA, the PL and established clubs, engaged in a tactic to stop City/PSG and future clubs like us. They had to disguise it as something else, otherwise they breach several statutes and principles defined by FIFA. They tried to cheat and they failed miserably to achieve their desired outcome, in our respect. So now, In order protect themselves and the image of other clubs, they accuse us of engaging in misconduct, with baseless, unfounded and illegal actions.

UEFA and the big clubs created an unfair rule change, then they attributed their loss, to us cheating, rather than actually acknowledging the role of creating an unfair advantage. They then placed attribution biases on us, engageded in foul play and corruption to try and ban us. In doing so, projected their own actions onto us. Thus again, helping other clubs owners, shareholders, supporters and potential sponsors etc to attribute their own successes to internal factors (such as their own abilities or wealth), while attributing their failures, to external factors (such as City cheating FFP). Why City and other clubs have not taken serious action, I don’t know. I guess thats impossible, would be like taking your company to tribunal, either way, it ends with you having to leave.

Fans have been convinced that so strong is the pull of the premier league that owning a club like City can change the image of middle eastern despot but putting the name of an airline, stadium & sports campus on your shirt won’t help the brand of an airline.

#mental gymnastics

Plus Hull. They fell foul of FFP in 2014 because they qualified for the Europa League by finishing runners up in the FA Cup final. Liverpool failed FFP in 2013 but escaped without sanction because they failed to qualify for Europe so fell outside UEFA's remit for punishment. Then there was Liverpool's blatant cheating of FFP in 2015 when they were allowed to offset £35 million in years old bogus 'stadium expenses' for the phantom Stanley Park project against their FFP losses. It looks very much like they kept all that shit back for a time when they needed to save their arses with FFP. All sanctioned and swept under the carpet at UEFA by their man on the inside Rick Parry.

Wolves reached a settlement with Uefa in 2020 when they breached FFP, buying Jorge Mendes’ little black book of Portuguese clients has led them to the point where they now have no budget. They failed to mention this to their new manager.

Fans have been convinced that so strong is the pull of the premier league that owning a club like City can change the image of middle eastern despot but putting the name of an airline, stadium & sports campus on your shirt won’t help the brand of an airline.

#mental gymnastics

That’s a perfect logical point. Honestly, it winds be up how peoples biases, can make the most intelligent people, become thick as fuck. Someone told me yesterday, if we’re found innocent we still cheated, because we did the financial doping thing. Utd didn’t do that because it was their own money. When I asked for a specific reason why that was different, I couldn’t get a solid answer. Just a regurgitation of City bingo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.