PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That’s a perfect logical point. Honestly, it winds be up how peoples biases, can make the most intelligent people, become thick as fuck. Someone told me yesterday, if we’re found innocent we still cheated, because we did the financial doping thing. Utd didn’t do that because it was their own money. When I asked for a specific reason why that was different, I couldn’t get a solid answer. Just a regurgitation of City bingo.
Yup it literally doesn't matter if we have cheated or not.

A fine would do nicely in that regard.

That’s a perfect logical point. Honestly, it winds be up how peoples biases, can make the most intelligent people, become thick as fuck. Someone told me yesterday, if we’re found innocent we still cheated, because we did the financial doping thing. Utd didn’t do that because it was their own money. When I asked for a specific reason why that was different, I couldn’t get a solid answer. Just a regurgitation of City bingo.

What winds me up is no one ever says it to the fuckers on tv or radio. We’ll never make as much as Man United is based on kfa’s comparing us having sponsors of Tom Garner Peugeot & Greenalls whilst they were getting noodle sponsors. No one ever said no one in Stretford eats noodles.
Garry Cooke was behind the Jordan brand, did great stuff at City, grown MMA & now the person Saudi turned to bug Sky sports go to Neville & Harris ffs.

They are owned by a Chinese conglomerate worth around £20 billion, they could invest but they can’t because of FFP. Another example of a team hitting the glass ceiling.
This is what the media should be picking up - that not only does FFP not create a level playing field - but that it has profoundly negative impact like this. Wolves is a great example as they will always find it difficult to generate the necessary revenue and grow as globally as we have. They are confined geographically with all their neighbours like Villa and the East Midlands clubs. They need that extra owner investment - but because of the actions of the greedy cartel clubs their fans are most likely to be robbed of top-flight football or confined to the bottom half of the table. Notwithstanding our current issue with the PL we have gone past this stage and have played them at their own game. But the whole FFP thing is a nonsense and it depresses me when I see fans of other clubs defending it as though it was some great innovative strategy. It's not fit for purpose and the media should discuss it in this way.

This is what the media should be picking up - that not only does FFP not create a level playing field - but that it has profoundly negative impact like this. Wolves is a great example as they will always find it difficult to generate the necessary revenue and grow as globally as we have. They are confined geographically with all their neighbours like Villa and the East Midlands clubs. They need that extra owner investment - but because of the actions of the greedy cartel clubs their fans are most likely to be robbed of top-flight football or confined to the bottom half of the table. Notwithstanding our current issue with the PL we have gone past this stage and have played them at their own game. But the whole FFP thing is a nonsense and it depresses me when I see fans of other clubs defending it as though it was some great innovative strategy. It's not fit for purpose and the media should discuss it in this way.

They defend it until their club has the means to invest, then they realise what a sham it is. City were lucky and managed to grow before the rules stopped other sides doing what Mansour did. City then looked at the ffp rule book and then used it to maximum advantage. That’s why United and Liverpool are struggling whilst City are a well tuned machine.

The losses that United are making whilst the interest rates creep up are hilarious irony. The lobbied rules to stop investment but now their money stream from the bank is starting the cripple them they can’t spend what they’d like to keep up. They probably need another 5 players this season but won’t be able to spend what they want.

The FFP should be called CPS instead. The Cartel protection scheme.

Surely, until they pay off their £500+ million pounds debt, it should be classed as the banks money?

Of course, according to ffp debt is good, and I am sure that our owners credit score would allow him to borrow any amount at very reasonable interest if he wanted to splurge silly money.

Why should he have to borrow though when he has money that comes with no interest payments.

If I saved up the cash to buy a car for example, but the dealer said I could only have it through a loan, I would tell him to do one.

Its the way these things are represented to the rag/dipper fans that empower their hate toward us.

Clear and obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.