PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

FFP has been replaced by I don't know what to call it

but the thing that matter is we'll only be able to spend 70% of ALL REVENUE.

So a team makes 1 billion a year, can only spend 700 mil.

But a team that only makes 100 mil can only spend 70 mil.

I think Noel and Liam Gallagher popped up on this thread so here's an extended version of the interview he did on talksport, worth a watch

Surely, until they pay off their £500+ million pounds debt, it should be classed as the banks money?

Of course, according to ffp debt is good, and I am sure that our owners credit score would allow him to borrow any amount at very reasonable interest if he wanted to splurge silly money.

Why should he have to borrow though when he has money that comes with no interest payments.

If I saved up the cash to buy a car for example, but the dealer said I could only have it through a loan, I would tell him to do one.

Its the way these things are represented to the rag/dipper fans that empower their hate toward us.

Clear and obvious.

That’s a really good point, I mean it is their money. I mean technically they own a portion of the club. If they don’t meet the repayments, they’ll be huge problems, so yeah, they have a strangle hold over them for sure. The best example of this though is with Barca.

Barca are a club who are in over £1B in debt and have just taken another finance deal for over £1B to revamp their stadium. They still owe £100M in transfer fees to around 20 clubs and another £100M in wages to players. I believe they’ve not actually paid the full amount of money for Coutinho yet, and I’m not even joking. But yet they spent £100M in the last transfer window and complied with FFP!

Barca sold 25% of their television rights for the next 25 years, to a private equity company. They sold 25% of their production company and 49% of Barca TV. They sold their soul a long time ago, but now they’re selling their future and their history. The rumours are, next they’ll sell the ‘Licensing and Merchandising arm’ of the club, reportedly for £175M. Then more television rights, possibly for around £425M. Which means they’ll be able to splash again and comply with the farcical FFP. But our owner isn’t allowed to give us money from his own pocket. It’s beyond a joke.

Our good friends from Trafford are NOT £500m in debt, that is not true.

it’s actually £1000m or a cool billion…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.