PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I can't see them going on for four years and then be seen to do fuck all. They won't and can't take any titles or trophies but points deduction next season, not winning it this season. I'm not as confident as some!

If we have cooked the books, it must have serious consequences for HMR Customs and revenue along with our investors like Silverlake.

Spot on Vicblueman.
SIMO
Football isn't what it used to be, not just city but football In general
The whole league is corrupt because football is no longer a sport its a multi billion pound business ! In business if your in competition with a rival this is how you can gain the moral high ground by soiling their reputation ! It's all calculated from our nearest rivals is just a big big money driven rivalry, in fact is no more than a big game played by rich owners !

they can't use any of that evidence in court though.

any evidence that was attained illegally i.e. via those leaks, can't be used.

Not sure that's true.

The Panama Papers leaked documents have been used by governments around the world to convict people inc. in the USA. The rules vary but are usually based around the idea you can't use information you stole, not information that was mass leaked by someone unrelated.

Plus the Premier League panel thing is arbitration so like CAS could accept them.

The PL have never been in such as strong position given what happened with the ESL. These clubs (ours included) thought they were all powerful. It took about 24 hours for that myth to be debunked. The PL have nothing to fear from these clubs, the clubs don’t have the power they thought they had. If the PL thought they couldn’t win this, I don’t believe any amount of pressure from United, Liverpool etc would make them do this.
The Hateful Eight showed the power they had over the Football League in 1992. If they've done it once, they'll do it again. That's the fear the PL have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.