PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure that's true.

The Panama Papers leaked documents have been used by governments around the world to convict people inc. in the USA. The rules vary but are usually based around the idea you can't use information you stole, not information that was mass leaked by someone unrelated.

Plus the Premier League panel thing is arbitration so like CAS could accept them.
Not in the UK they haven't. Any evidence gained illegally is not permissible

What worries me, is that the PL like everyone else saw UEFA get bent over by us as CAS. They do not want to be in the same situation and therefore have they taken 4 years to do a proper job and make sure that at least some of this sticks?
Its only 18 months as City went to court to test the legality of handing over detailed accounts which they lost and then complied with the requirements of The PL

I’d imagine it’s likely we’ll be found guilty with the book thrown at us before it ends up in court. There’s no way this process ends at the next step.

This ‘cheating’ that the club is accused of,has hardly been worth it really.Had to walk away from Kane,Sanchez and a few other deals that were deemed too expensive,and have never come anywhere near to spending what Chelsea have in the last year.What are they fucking on about!

I have supported City for over 60 years and what a ride it has been. Never a dull moment. I get great consolation from knowing what agony our opponents are suffering to go to such lengths to smear our successes. I just love our club and thank our owners for the joy they have given me and our supporters.
Yeah, and our owner and management team have been under fire for the majority of that period, its basically racism. There's no excuse for it.

This is the bloke that provided funding for Barclays Bank during the 2008 banking crisis. Think on that... if Barclays had gone under or had to be nationalised this country would have been in unprecedented shite.

The same bloke thats involved in rebalancing his countries economy away from fossil fuels with huge investment programmes in stuff that matters such as water, telecoms, green energy etc. All real things which will have positive impact on the world in the future.

And so the PL gimps get in bed with a bunch of American frat boy hedge fund wankers that are basically no better than your local Harold Penk bookie. These are the people calling the shots now in our sport (and plenty of other things).

Stop saying shit like this, you know it's not true.

There's a world of difference between breaking or circumventing Premier League rules and breaking the law.
I think these charges have made this a lot more serious than anyone thought.

No one expected this to go any further, this is a shocker today.

As said earlier, if we are so squeaky clean why have we let it go on for so long?

They didn't even do Soriano the courtesy of giving him the charges before giving them to the media and specifically to certain journalists. City have won 4 of the last 5 PL titles and that's how the league chose to handle it. That means we have absolutely no relationship of any real respect with the people running the league, and that's squarely at Soriano's door as he is the guy who sits in all those meetings.
However, Tariq Panja was aware this was coming, hence his snidey tweet yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.