PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Never had you down as a flapper.

I'm not really flapping, I don't think we're getting relegated and I don't think we'll have titles stripped.

But I also don't believe City and CFG are going about their Monday as normal because they're so sure they'll be fine.

I suspect most of the charges are true but will be almost impossible to prove.

It's an interesting question.

If Sheikh Mansour felt like topping up Mancini's or Yaya's salary by £5m per year, how does the PL have the ability to find out or prove it?

They could have emails from the leak discussing it, but they can't have any financial records which makes proving it impossible.
they can't use any of that evidence in court though.

any evidence that was attained illegally i.e. via those leaks, can't be used.

The only thing that has me worried is the head of this "independent commission" is a match going arsenal fan, who as a QC may very well be on speaking terms with the higher ups at arsenal, who just happen to be some of our biggest accusers. If rival fans are appointed on to the commission how is it independent? There must be 100's of QC's with no football allegiance's who could be appointed. This smells like a stitch up, and I hope we try and get the gooner QC replaced by someone truly independent.
He's a fucking QC, they are holier than thou, if we are innocent we have NOTHING to worry about but if we have cooked the books we are ****ed.

Accounts filed at CH wouldn’t show key details around contracts, wages and sponsorship nor would they show transactions between players, sponsors or managers made with off shore companies.
I guess that's where City might feel quite confident, in that the PL have to know that these details exist to request them (which I presume they don't). It must be pretty difficult to prove that there are dodgy financials relating to this, if they're entirely dependent on City providing them with the evidence to prove it. As with the UEFA investigation, the onus is on them to prove we've done it, we just have to be confident that there isn't information readily available that we have.

Had a Liverpool fan in work say am I ashamed of what the club did cheating etc

I went why should I be ashamed I'm a football /City fan I don't care about this I just want to watch my club play football , you should be more ashamed of your club due to its history.

Fucking hell it's like they've all come out from hiding now to jump on this

Tell him you’re less ashamed as you would be if we’d had murdered 39 Juventus fans and got the entire country banned from Europe.

The only thing that has me worried is the head of this "independent commission" is a match going arsenal fan, who as a QC may very well be on speaking terms with the higher ups at arsenal, who just happen to be some of our biggest accusers. If rival fans are appointed on to the commission how is it independent? There must be 100's of QC's with no football allegiance's who could be appointed. This smells like a stitch up, and I hope we try and get the gooner QC replaced by someone truly independent.
...who's on VAR?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.