PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You'd have thought Scousers would know better than most the mantra innocent until proven guilty, eh?

Unless of course, it concerns a team who has bested them out of sight for the last six years.
And i'd love to know when the scousers suddenly got offended about the idea of someone not co-operating with an investigation.

I say a quote over on the Caf where they are discussing the charges, one guy is talking about revenue and how we can be anywhere near matching their numbers, one point he made is that they have a worldwide fan base of millions where we proberbly have maybe 100k.

So lets think about that, 1 in every 2 City fans in the world attend every home game? Do they honestly believe the shit they come out with, the biggest issue they miss is that they can't let go of us being some little club. Like they have failed to recognise how we have transformed the team they have also failed to see what we are doing on a global basis in growing the club.

Not just them.. the people on this forum underestimate the appeal of City globally.

I'm in New York. I've liked City since 2010-11.

Since then I've seen a major shift take place locally with how many people wear City shirts. Back in 2010's when I first became a fan.. I'd say Ronaldo real madrid, Beckham rag, Messi barca shirts were abundant.

With Agueroooo City shirts increased a little.. and it got a bigger bump when NYCFC started. When Pep was appointed and did the 100 point and 98 seasons.. it became bigger. Started seeing some Sane and KDB shirts.

After Haaland joined.. it's massively increased. Like honestly now it's like 250 Haaland City shirts to maybe 1 benzema or 1 messi shirt.

Can't speak to the rest of places, but we are bigger than they think in a lot of areas. Over the last 10 years.. I've seen maybe 4 dipper shirts, 0 gooner and 1 rag shirt which was 7-8 years ago.

Conversations have gone from who are Manchester City to oh you like them too huh? Yeah I'm a massive fan of xplayer.

There are even supporter clubs and bars where fans meet up: https://www.newyorkskyblues.com

Quite a few friends of mine have been to the Etihad for an annual pilgrimage. We're not so small anymore!

Last edited:
I always thought these guys lived for the notoriety of being involved in big cases?

That David Sherborne character certainly seems to be one such person?

Jonny Depp and now Prince Harry.

Is Rosen even able to charge the Premier League, thought he was on a paid retainer?

Nobody wants to be the legal equivalent of the record company executive who turned down the Beatles

I say a quote over on the Caf where they are discussing the charges, one guy is talking about revenue and how we can be anywhere near matching their numbers, one point he made is that they have a worldwide fan base of millions where we proberbly have maybe 100k.

So lets think about that, 1 in every 2 City fans in the world attend every home game? Do they honestly believe the shit they come out with, the biggest issue they miss is that they can't let go of us being some little club. Like they have failed to recognise how we have transformed the team they have also failed to see what we are doing on a global basis in growing the club.
They really must be as thick as pig shit to believe that. They’ll find that denying the obvious facts - staring them in the face for years now - will get harder and harder, until the little imaginary world they’re clinging on to just collapses under the weight of its own bullshit and lies. It was funny how all the skin-tight rag shirts appeared at the weekend and all disappeared again straight after the game. Loving it.

BTW something that is majorly forgotten is that the Cartel clubs are losing money..

Fx8_pzlagAIZLIa

Fx8_qALaAAEygFr

Fx8_qPmaAAAdJvN

Fx8_qeuaMAIXOpx

i hope the penny never drops ,its one reason they now lag behind ,

What pisses me off with all of this is the assumption from other clubs fans that if we don't get punished then we must have paid someone off or got off on a technicality.

Take the Uefa charges that were time barred, this wasn't a technicality that we threw into the mix, Uefa have their own set of rules, one of which was a time bar that they could not exceed. It was Uefa that put the rule in place not us, CAS basically said that you have not followed your own rules and so dismissed them. It didn't mean we were guilty it's almost like a road being designated at 30mph after previously being 40mph. Then the police go back to before the change and try to charge when you were doing 35mph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.