PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I thought the PL rules specified 2 lay members.
Not lay. Actually looking again I reckon maybe 2 lawyers and an accountant may be appointed for this case. Don't think they will need an insolvency practitioner or "individuals with extensive and demonstrable experience in football administration and/or youth development."

"The Disciplinary Panel shall ordinarily comprise: 7.1 legally qualified individuals, each of greater than 10 years’ post-qualification experience (whether as a barrister or solicitor); 7.2 authorised insolvency practitioners; 7.3 individuals who hold nationally recognised qualifications as accountants or auditors; and 7.4 individuals with extensive and demonstrable experience in football administration and/or youth development."

Not sure anyone would want to do it. A bit too high profile and not very well paid. More serious than they probably signed up for!

I always thought these guys lived for the notoriety of being involved in big cases?

That David Sherborne character certainly seems to be one such person?

Jonny Depp and now Prince Harry.

Is Rosen even able to charge the Premier League, thought he was on a paid retainer?

Nah…can’t be true. What do they know ? Fucking experts eh ?
You can hear the thick rags now….
“My mate at the pub says City’s paying ‘em all off - have to be “
I say a quote over on the Caf where they are discussing the charges, one guy is talking about revenue and how we can be anywhere near matching their numbers, one point he made is that they have a worldwide fan base of millions where we proberbly have maybe 100k.

So lets think about that, 1 in every 2 City fans in the world attend every home game? Do they honestly believe the shit they come out with, the biggest issue they miss is that they can't let go of us being some little club. Like they have failed to recognise how we have transformed the team they have also failed to see what we are doing on a global basis in growing the club.

I always thought these guys lived for the notoriety of being involved in big cases?

That David Sherborne character certainly seems to be one such person?

Jonny Depp and now Prince Harry.

Is Rosen even able to charge the Premier League, thought he was on a paid retainer?
Bit different. One is great for career but this is a case with lots of consequence and pot holes. And money more akin to being a judge (not much)

Couldn't help but have a wry smile, when the completely unbiased and objective UEFA vice president and treasurer was sat next to Bacon Face in matching suits and ties. Nothing to see here............

And no one seems to have an issue with conflicts of interest…. The UEFA and PL official in a Man United club suit and tie.

I say a quote over on the Caf where they are discussing the charges, one guy is talking about revenue and how we can be anywhere near matching their numbers, one point he made is that they have a worldwide fan base of millions where we proberbly have maybe 100k.

So lets think about that, 1 in every 2 City fans in the world attend every home game? Do they honestly believe the shit they come out with, the biggest issue they miss is that they can't let go of us being some little club. Like they have failed to recognise how we have transformed the team they have also failed to see what we are doing on a global basis in growing the club.
Millions of fans worldwide, the vast majority of whom buy knock off shirts and other merchandise that puts the square root of fuck all into the rags' coffers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.